Machine Learning Engineer
£550 - £600 per day
**Machine Learning Engineer
- £550600 per day
- London based
- 612 months**
The chance to work for a dynamic start up in the mobile gaming space building and deploying Machine Learning Models to scale.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be working for an industry innovator in the mobile gaming space. You will be working for an exciting start up who are looking to break into the niche world of gaming personalisation. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be working alongside a closeknit team of Data Engineer and Data Scientists in a central London office.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you can expect to be both building and deploying Machine Learning Models to scale. You must as a Machine Learning Engineer have strong experience preferably in Python, alternatively R or Java. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you must have strong experience with ML techniques such as supervised/unsupervised ML, personalisation or ideally Reinforcement Learning. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you must have a good understanding of data engineering.
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- heavily involved in building advanced ML models using ideally Python as a Machine Learning Engineer
- Deploying these ML models
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Data Scientist will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related subject
- Extensive knowledge and experience both building and deploying ML models such as Supervised/Unsupervised, Personalisation or Reinforcement Learning
The ideal candidate will have
- Come through a Software Engineering background
- A chance to work in a dynamic team environment
- Create advanced personalisations for mobile games
HOW TO APPLY:Please register your interest by sending your CV to Anna Greenhill via the Apply link on this page.
Posted 15 days ago