3rd Line Support Engineer
London, Greater London, England
£250 - 300 per day
Job Title: 3 rd Line Support Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Day Rate: £250- £300
Length of Contract: 3 Months rolling contract
- Be the escalation point for 2nd Line support staff
- Provide hands-on technical infrastructure configuration support across the IT landscape
- Collaborate with 3rd Party LAN technicians/network administrators to ensure efficient operation of the company's desktop computing environment
- Troubleshoot Servers physical and virtual and related hardware and software in order to deliver required infrastructure service levels
- BAU 3rd Line
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- Cisco CCNA Security / Routing
- Windows (2008 Server or above) - MCSE
- Working knowledge of Cisco network switches, routers, firewalls, competent in making configuration changes to network switches and firewall rules
- Excellent technical knowledge of Microsoft technologies, Server OS, AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS, WSUS etc
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards, Active Directory skills, Cloud technology.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up to date CV and expected daily rate.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Posted 15 days ago