Higher Level Teaching Assistant - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
East London, Greater London, England
80.0000 - 110.0000
Contract (Full time)
- Islington, North London
- Mainstream Primary school
- Full Time- 5 days a week Mon-Fri
- Term Time job
A large, busy school in Islington require a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to start in September 2021.
This is to support teaching across all primary year groups. You will be covering some classes from time to time and also be timetabled to teach a class for a full day each week.
About the School:
• A 4 form entry, established primary school.
• Vibrant multi- cultural school with a goal to deliver a broad and rich curriculum to its children and provide them with opportunities to explore, enquire and reflect.
• You will be joining a friendly, established team who love to give children confidence to learn and be the best they can.
• The school is rated Good by OFSTED
• Well-resourced and committed to providing the best learning environment to children, this is a modern school
• Well connected by public transport and car parking also available
• Ideally you will have a HLTA qualification or equivalent or experience in a similar role.
• The ability to manage classrooms/behaviour and be confident at leading whole class.
• Have a clear understanding of the primary curriculum and be able to plan lessons and fulfil learning objectives.
• A positive impact on learning for primary aged children.
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead.
• A creative and motivated HLTA with a passion for primary education.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• An opportunity to work with fantastic schools in London and a chance to secure a long-term role
• You choose how you are paid, either directly by Horizon or via Payroll Company
• If you choose to be paid via payroll company then we will uplift your pay to ensure you benefit from it
• We always look to pay our staff the highest rates possible
• We have one of the best reputations in London - please visit our Google reviews (367 Reviews and * rating).
If you would like to take the next step in your career and want to join a school that can offer you an excellent working environment. Apply now and submit your CV.
"I have worked for Horizon Teachers for a while now, and I really appreciate their professionalism and their ability to source great quality schools for me." - 5 Star Google Review
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.