Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
£34000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Master Vehicle Technician required for an Independent Garage in the Loughborough area.
Our Client, an Independent garage is currently seeking a Master Vehicle Technician to join their team of hardworking Vehicle Technicians.
Responsibilities of a Master Technician with our Client
- Diagnosing Complex Faults
- Offering your expertise as a Master Technician to colleagues and supporting them within the workshop
- Working on Complex Repairs
- Assisting the ‘newer’ members of the team with their training
- Working closely with the Workshop Controller
The ideal Master Technician will
- Be a fully qualified Master Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience within a Master Vehicle Technician position in a Franchised environment
- A strong working experience within Diagnostic Repair
- Methodical problem-solving skills
For your hard work as a Master Vehicle Technician for our Client you will be rewarded with a salary of £34,000
The hours of this Master Technician role are full time.
To apply for this Master Technician position, please forward your CV to Matt Cross quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a New Master Technician Job, Car Senior Technician, Senior Mechanic, Vehicle Senior Technician or Technical Roles within the Motor Trade within the Motor Trade be sure to contact us today.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...