Trainee Mortgage Servicing Consultant - Fleet | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Mortgage Servicing Consultant
Fleet, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Trainee Mortgage Servicing Consultant
Location: Remote for now, permanent office base is Fleet once the office reopens
Salary: Up to £21,000 depending on experience.
- 11% non-contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance x4
- 25 days holiday
- 75% income protection
- Discretionary bonus
- Lots of staff perks and incentives
Working hours: 35 hours. Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
About the role of Trainee Mortgage Servicing Consultant
Our client is a Specialist Mortgage Lender who service their mortgages in-house. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Mortgage Servicing Team and provide a general administration support, whilst delivering a high standard of customer service to customers and third parties. Training will be provided on how to administer tasks in relation to servicing and handling arrears of existing mortgages including handling queries by telephone and in writing. This role comes with progression opportunities to become a Mortgage Servicing Consultant and obtain relevant procedural and payment mandates.
Responsibilities for the position of Trainee Mortgage Servicing Consultant
- Work to agreed objectives, service standards and deliverables.
- Take responsibility for your own learning and development.
- Work towards competency sign off in all areas of Mortgage Services work.
- Develop positive working relationships with colleagues.
- Deal with queries and enquiries effectively, accurately, and professionally, delivering excellent customer service.
- Ensure relevant documentation and information received is checked for adherence to policy and criteria.
- Provide a prompt reply to all written correspondence.
- Adhere to internal/external compliance, credit review and audit requirements.
- Apply all aspects of the desired consumer outcomes of Treating the Customer Fairly (TCF).
- Make suggestions for improvements to processes to enhance service and efficiency.
- All other associated duties and responsibilities and carry out any tasks as required by management.
Experience required for the position of Trainee Mortgage Servicing Consultant
- Minimum of 6 months administration experience.
- Experience within Financial Services would be advantageous but not essential.
- Enthusiastic, flexible and keen to learn and develop a career in Financial Services.
- Adaptive to ongoing change.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- PC literate with a knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Willingness to study for relevant Financial Services qualifications.
For more information regarding the role of Trainee Mortgage Servicing Consultant please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days.