Sales Manager- Media Solutions & Partnerships
Bracknell, Bracknell Forest, England
As the strategic account sales lead for IRI's media solutions you will be responsible for maintaining and growing partnerships with major media agencies and publishers to drive significant revenue growth for IRI's media solutions. Reporting into the Head of Marketing Strategy and Effectiveness within the commercial division of the business (CGD – Client Growth Delivered) you'll get to work on a fast-growing business and have a direct tangible impact on its success each day. In this role you will be expected to leverage IRI's existing relationships as well as build new relationships with the leading media companies driving change in the FMCG advertising sector.
- Build a strong network of contacts across key clients and prospect clients
- Build and maintain key client relationships with leading Media Agencies and Media owners
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop IRI's unique selling propositions and differentiators as well as increasing awareness of IRI's media capabilities
- Ensure sales teams of Agencies and Media owners are educated in latest offerings and solution benefits
- Identify new business opportunities within our specified target markets, generating and converting leads for IRI's media solutions suite (A/B Testing and Marketing Mix Analyses)
- Regularly meet with clients to present solutions that meet their needs
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the Adtech industry and keep abreast of developments
- Manage paperwork and scopes for New deals from Media Agencies and Media owners and Brands
- To work collaboratively with internal teams on project delivery and innovation projects
- Support internal commercial teams with qualified opportunities
- Support in the reporting of Revenue into the business where required
- Input into new innovation to drive innovation and revenue
- Support marketing initiatives including creation of high-quality product marketing materials and thought leadership
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Curious, career-driven and self-motivated with proven aptitude for continually learning
- Experience of B2B related sales or business development experience
- Commercial acumen including strong influencer and negotiator, understanding of financial models, contracts, creation of commercial plans and service management
- You'll be a strong communicator who is able to clearly articulate impact, as well as influence and work cross-functionally across multiple teams and clients
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Demonstrable confidence relates well to multiple levels of staff from a variety of disciplines
- Strong written and numeric skills
- A strong team player with the ability to promote and foster strong working relationships across a team and other departments
- Decisive, able to cut through complexity to move things forward, able to manage uncertainty
- Strong enquiring, insightful and strategic thinking abilities,
- Capable of preparing and delivering insightful presentations to sales and marketing teams
- Good knowledge of Media channels and how advertising works
- Previous experience having previously worked within an agency specializing in analytics is an advantage as is an understanding of marketing ROI
- Experience in FMCG would be great but not a must-have.
What working for IRI can do for you:
- Long-term career development in a market-leading organisation.
- Competitive salary and impressive benefit package to match.
- Working in an international company with opportunities across the UK and globally.
- Bespoke training to suit your individual needs and development.
- Friendly working environment with regular social events planned by our internal social committee through-out the year.
Posted 12 days ago