HR Effectiveness Analyst
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
HR Effectiveness Analyst
The purpose of this role is to support the HR effectiveness strategy by leading key tasks that enable the successful implementation and embedding of HR transformation. This will involve stakeholder management and using specialist skills, including Project Management, Process Design, Operating Model Design, Technology Solutions, Data & People Analytics.
The role will directly support and work with the Director of HR Effectiveness EMEA ad the EMEA Chief People Officer in coordinating tasks and activities across the EMEA region. It is a fantastic opportunity to gain direct insight in all areas of HR
- Supports the Director of HR Effectiveness EMEA and the EMEA Chief People Officer in key tasks and coordinates activities across HR in the EMEA region
- Supports in annual budget planning
- Manages, prioritises and delivers key projects or tasks in your area of subject matter expertise both globally and within markets that help drive successful HR transformation and the HR Effectiveness priorities
- Facilitates working sessions to co-design successful change and improvement solutions, bringing together key stakeholders from across HR and the business
- Assists in embedding changes to business-as-usual processes and systems, maintaining documentation and key performance indicators to drive effectiveness and efficiency
- Builds collaborative working relationships with team members and other stakeholders in HR and the business to support HR transformation and continuous improvement
- Provides support and advice proactively and reactively in your area of subject matter expertise to stakeholders in HR and the business to maximise use and adoption of our HR systems and processes
- Coordinates different activities, workstreams and communication and manages them effectively, escalating risks or issues through the governance process
- Engages with other HR teams in markets and globally and build good working relationships that produce effective HR solutions and continuous improvements
- Provides business-as-usual support, including updating documentation, tracking progress and service quality and identifying opportunities for improvements
Professional Skills & Experience
- A proven ability to coordinate tasks and managing different priorities
- Experience working in a highly complex matrix organisation is an advantage
- Ability to build excellent working relationships with many types of stakeholder; able to flex style and engagement depending on the audience
- Great communication and active listening skills – a team player with a positive, can-do outlook and a collaborative and energetic approach
- Good knowledge of HR
- Strong project planning skills – able to be flexible but still deliver in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Proficient in pptx and xlsx
About dentsu international
Part of dentsu, dentsu international headquartered in London operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists. We help clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative. ... with us
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 48,000 people. It’s an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences and opportunities to shape your future.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.