Full time Testing and Reactive Electrician - Dartford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Full time Testing and Reactive Electrician
Dartford, Kent, England
£37k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a position at a locally based electrical contracting company for a Reactive and Testing Engineer . This position will ideally be someone who wants to grow as a person in a new area of the business with a view to one day leading a small team completing this kind of work, the position will be supported by the office and multiple calls per day will be normal.
The company prides themselves in providing exemplary customer service, and only engages with individuals who reach their high expectations. The work completed will always be of a high standard and the company will always push quality over quantity, smaller EICR tests should be able to be completed in half a day allowing sufficient time to travel between jobs. The company would not be expecting 3 or 4 tests per day as this would reduce the quality of work.
What's on Offer:
- Van (this can be taken home of an evening)
- Fuel Card (all fuel to and from house will be paid for)
- Some tools are supplied, however hand-tools and drills etc will be required
- All ladders, PPE and access equipment
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays (plus an additional day per year served)
- Training to help upskill where required. The company genuinely want to help you progress in your career
Type of Work:
- Reactive call outs/ maintenance
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR testing)
- PAT testing
- Planned small work (remedial work, consumer unit upgrades, fault finding)
Key Essential Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience in testing and inspection is a must, any candidate must have a good understanding of BS7671 and be able to report findings in the EICR report
- 17th / 18th Edition of BS7671
- ECS / JIB Card
- Qualified to Level 3 (EAL / C&G)
- Inspection & Testing 2391 or equivalent
- Familiar with site work and relevant Health & Safety
- General housekeeping and respect for the property
- Clean driving license
- Excellent communication skills, especially client-facing and with the team
- Team player
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.
The company prefers to employ staff but also consider working with sub-contractors. Please let them know your preference on application.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.