Personal Injury Fee Earner
£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
This reputed litigation specialist law firm are recruiting across their personal injury teams.
- Due to a steady increase in instructions, they are looking to add at least one personal injury fee earner, possibly more to their team in Taunton.
- There will be a certain level of flexibility on your caseload and it could include catastrophic injury and more usual personal injury RTA, EL/PL matters. These claims could be at fast and multi track level.
- You will already have at least 2-3 years' personal injury and litigation experience under your belt, gained from another reputed law firm.
- You might be a qualified solicitor or legal executive, but applications are welcomed from unqualified fee earners looking to progress.
- Join this busy and successful firm with a friendly, encouraging culture and slick processes and procedures already in place.
- Ideally, candidates with at least 2-3 years' experience from a claimant personal injury background are encouraged to apply.
- This position will ideally be offered full time, but with the possibility of occasional agile working after an initial settling in period of at least 6 months. Candidates looking for part-time options of 3 or 4 days/week should also get in touch.
- Salary up to £35k plus 3% pension contributions, 25 days holiday and employee assistance program.
- Click on "apply now" to send your CV through for consideration for this personal injury fee earner role in Taunton, or for more information call Paul Norman.#########
Posted 25 days ago