Chartered Structural Engineer
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
We have an opportunity for a Chartered Structural Engineer to join one of the worlds most prestigious and major names in multidisciplinary engineering services.
The role offers the successful candidate a career working on some of the most exciting and challenging engineering projects around the globe.
This is a strategic link as a design team leader within the structures team where you will be required to integrate design teams for which you will manage technical aspects and assist with mentoring more junior members of the team.
- A minimum of 5 years experience,
- Chartered Structural Engineer,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Must be able to do calculations by hand without needing to rely on a computer,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client facing and business development skills,
- Able to manage and lead a team.
Your CV will demonstrate a career in structural engineering with a particular focus on design and management of various buildings projects, and your technical skills should include up to date knowledge of relevant codes and statutory consents.
A level of commercial awareness is desirable, as the successful Structural Engineer will be involved in producing bids.
If this sounds like something you have been looking for, please send your CV to Graham Ventham for further details.
Posted 132 days ago