Substance Misuse Nurse
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
£33000 - £35000 per annum
We are currently looking for an outstanding Drug and Alcohol Nurse to join a nationally recognised Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic in Gateshead. This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or RMN who has a passion for Substance Misuse treatment and this particular role will suit those looking for a fantastic worklife balance.
Working in a busy detoxification unit, you will be joining an established and experienced team who work to provide a high level of attention to all patients in their care. The role focuses on providing frontline clinical care to service users, including a thorough rehabilitation process. It is preferable that you have experience in the following:
- Vaccinations including BBV screening, Hep B/C screening
- Alcohol and opiate detoxification
- Health Promotion and Rehabilitation
The ideal RGN or RMN Substance Misuse Nurse will possess the following:
- RGN or RMN qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in addictions
- Titration experience is highly desired
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
It is not essential that you have experience within addictions, but you must be able to demonstrate your interest in the field of Nursing and show how you have worked to gain experience, transferable skills and how you have come to be interested in Drug and Alcohol Recovery Services.
The benefits for this RGN or RMN Substance Misuse Nurse role include:
- Salary up to £35,000p/a
- Worklife balance working Monday to Friday, 09:00 17:00
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Thorough induction programme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
If you are a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with a passion for Substance Misuse or you are looking for a new challenge, do not hesitate to click APPLY or call Megan at Leaders in Care on######### for further information.
Posted 19 days ago