£45000 - £60000 per annum
This is a Conversion Rate Optimisation Strategist position for a leading specialist agency who work with blue chip clients across a range of sectors!
If you have a passion for CRO in a purely digital environment and want to use data to help improve businesses for blue chip clients this is the role for you. You will work in a team of optimisation specialists with strategists, managers, account managers and developers with the aim to improve conversion for clients on the most complex issues. As a business, they work across optimisation, customer analytics and AI so youll get exposure to a range of tech as well as the option for internal moves and clear progression routes with excellent training opportunities. This company have lovely offices in a great central London location as well as an exciting social calender and flexible working!
As the Optimisation Strategist you can be expected to:
* You will work with the Optimisation Manager to create a strategy for the optimisation roadmap for clients, coming up with both short term and long term goals as well as quarterly KPIs
* You will work with the team to look at the analysis results to see what areas of the websites can be improved and come up with test hypothesis these will be complex & largescale tests for big brand name clients with the aim of improving revenue by millions
* You will track and measure the KPIs to see if the optimisation roadmap is going against these and ensure goals are being achieved this role is responsible for the overall success of client accounts in terms of optimisation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Practical experience conducting a high volume of complex AB/MV tests in a fastpaced commercial environment
* Experience using Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics essential & UX knowledge desirable
* Agency experience beneficial
SALARY AND BENEFITS
* £50,000 £60,000
* Benefits including excellent training both internally and externally, flexible working and great holiday package!
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosie OCallaghan at Harnham via the apply link on this page
Posted 41 days ago