Sage X3 Champion - Loughton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sage X3 Champion
Loughton, Essex, England
Permanent (Full time)
Having been established for over 200 years ago, De La Rue is at the forefront of new developments in the delivery of security and integrity to the Cash Supply Chain and the provision of Product Authentication solutions around the world.
Due to expansion at our operation near Loughton Essex, we are looking to recruit a Sage X3 Champion who will be responsible for ensuring data is accurate, by promoting the effective use of Sage X3 and Parvis MTS. This could also involve supporting other sites within the business in identifying & implementing improvement opportunities provided by Sage X3.
As the Sage X3 Champion, you will have extensive contact with numerous departments on site and will be a major influence on accuracy of system data and insurance of corrective reporting to customers.
Duties within the role include, but is not limited to;
- Ensure that Sage Access rights are maintained and controlled for customer audits.
- Sage: Create / Maintain master data for: products including work in progress products. Bill of Materials for new/existing jobs including utilisations. Manufacturing routings and Dimension codes.
- Support MTS (Material Traceability System), including training of staff and transactional investigations as necessary.
- Good understanding of how interfaces work.
- Manage acceptance test all new interface / patch installations in a test environment that could affect current live Sage / BYD / MTS systems.
- To prioritise and manage the life cycle of calls from identification through to completion using necessary problem-solving tools.
- In the event of a system crash, using manual data from production, ensure that Sage X3 is updated with any missed transactions in a timely manner.
- Identify appropriate data audit requirements and implement.
- Deliver training to individuals and small groups as required.
- Good record keeping and reviewing / updating SOP’s.
- Writing Sage X3 Reports and ad-hoc Requestors as required.
To be successful in your application, we are looking for applications from individuals who can demonstrate;
- Minimum of 3 years Hands-on ERP application support experience.
- Outstanding knowledge of Sage manufacturing and product set up
- Experience in gathering, documenting and understanding customer requirements and defining and implementing specifications.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills; is capable of explaining simple procedures in writing and verbally including over the phone.
- High degree of Computer Literacy including Microsoft Office Excel, pivot tables, reporting and data connecting to Sage.
- Proven track record of delivering Sage X3 support to end users, particularly Production, Security Audit, Quality and Purchasing functionality.
- Report and enquiry writing skills (Crystal, Excel and Sage X3).
- Proven track record of delivering ERP user training.
Together with a competitive salary, other benefits include Life Assurance (4 x Salary), De La Rue Pension Scheme, On-site Gym, Subsidised Canteen, Employee Assistance Programme and annual salary reviews.
This is only a brief outline of the role and duties therein. For more information simply download the job description below or to apply click Apply Now.
Join the Team
We want to work with people like you from all backgrounds and experiences, to help us gain a diverse workforce with a broad outlook and sharp expertise. We are looking for people unafraid to go that extra mile, bringing with them unique characteristics and abilities.
Show us you have what it takes and we'll reward you with a great place to work alongside other great people. Global business, global people. We think De La Rue is an amazing place to work. But don't just take our word for it.
Join The Team and Create Your Own Story