NQT Teacher - South East - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
South East - This Area Only
Unspecified (Full time)
NQT Teachers – Hastings
Are you an NQT Teacher looking for work? Would you like to gain more experience teaching before September? Or would you like support finding a teaching position? If so, apply to work with 3D Recruit Education today!
We can offer you:
* Flexible teaching work
* Supply teaching roles – gain experience working in different schools
* Support finding a permanent role
* Help with interview prep
* Full Time/Part Time work vacancies
* Positions across East Sussex
Requirements for an NQT Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* DBS on the Update Service or happy to apply for one
* Recent satisfactory references
* Right to Work in the UK
* UK teaching experience (preferred)
Benefits of working with 3D Recruit:
* Specialist Social Work and Education recruitment business
* Supporting professionals finding opportunities since 2000
* Competitive rates of pay
* Flexible hours to suit your preferences
* Different contract types – supply, long term, fixed term and permanent
* Part-time and full-time opportunities
* We work with a number of different schools
* Dedicated Consultants who listen to your needs
* Support with interview prep
* CPD training events
How to apply
If you are interested in the role or other vacancies, you can easily submit your CV via the advert. If you are not ready to apply now, do contact us through our website.
Do you know an education or social work professional looking for work? Refer them to us and you receive £100 as does the person you referred, once they have worked 10 days! (Terms and Conditions apply. Promotion valid until 25th June 2021)
3D Recruit is committed to safer recruitment and adheres to APSCo Compliance+ standards. All candidates who apply for locum or supply contracts will be met face-face and will undertake an interview with an experienced consultant, where documents and references are verified.
3D Recruit is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment