Oldham, Greater Manchester
£110 - £130 per day
Are you an enthusiastic and enterprising KS2 Teacher looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a long term position with an immediate start, in a friendly school that appreciates your hard work?
Would you like to be part of a motivated team of staff committed to helping children succeed?
If youd relish the opportunity to work with teachers and support staff who share your forwardthinking outlook, youll fit right in at this Oldham Primary School. Dedicated to helping staff and students to reach their potential alongside one another, the staff here encourage an ethos of respect, responsibility and resilience, in the belief that this will create a happy, secure and caring learning environment for all.
Benefits of the job:
- Access to a free CPD course and safeguarding training
- Direct public transport links from central Manchester
- Plenty of onsite parking
- A wellequipped and modern staff room
- Highstreet amenities nearby, including food outlets and supermarkets
- QTS certification.
- Experience of teaching Year 4 pupils.
- Proficiency in teaching Maths and English.
- A commitment to delivering highquality tuition.
- A bright, dynamic personality to inspire and engage children.
- A willingness to be involved in the school community.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Teaching a Year 4 class and building positive relationships with individual children
- Delivering the lower KS2 curriculum in a way that brings learning to life
- Communicating with parents and carers regarding their childrens progress
- Being actively involved in departmental meetings and wholeschool training events, putting forward ideas and reporting openly on your classs achievements
- Preparing for and attending parents evenings, maintaining a calm and approachable manner and managing parents expectations effectively
- Preparing endofyear reports to give a positive but honest indication of childrens progress
This position could be the perfect opportunity for you to boost your skills and experience, giving you the edge over other candidates when you apply for jobs in future! If you meet the criteria and are tempted by the job perks outlined above, get in touch right away by clicking apply now or emailing your CV to ######### , and one of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application.
Posted 6 days ago