Financial Reporting Manager 12 Month FTC
East London, Greater London, England
60000.0000 - 70000.0000
Contract (Full time)
Goodman Masson have partnered with a market leading Financial Services company to assist in their search for an experienced Financial Reporting Manager for a minimum 12 month FTC.
The successful Finance Reporting Manager will join their team based in London on a 12 month fixed term contract. This role will contribute to ensure that all legal entities are effectively and efficiently managed, and all reporting requirements are met.
- Day to day management of outsourced service provider team to ensure that reporting deadlines are met, and month end processes are completed.
- Lead the annual statutory accounts process and coordination of audit deliverables, working to tight deadlines and closing or escalating issues raised by the external auditors
- Lead the UK Regulatory Reporting to the FCA process
- Oversight of controls owned by the team ensuring that they are adequately designed and operating effectively.
- Oversee effective working capital management, including settlement of inter-company accounts and robust cashflow forecasting process
- Represent the team on ad hoc team projects, and drive development work to improve existing processes
- Recognised professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA)
- Experience leading and managing a small team
- Good understanding of current IFRS accounting standards
- Experience of assessing financial risks and designing suitable controls to mitigate those risks
- Strong system and spreadsheet skills (experience of Oracle, Qliksense and Smart View an advantage)
If you have the required experience and you want to fast-track your application, please send your CV directly to .