International Medical Group
Permanent (Full time)
JOB TITLE: Finance Assistant
COMPANY: IMG / A La Carte Healthcare Limited
LOCATION: Steyning, UK
SALARY: Negotiable + Company benefits
REPORTING: Head of Finance
IMG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected statuses as required by applicable law.
As one of the world's top International Medical Insurance companies, IMG helps individuals and companies of all sizes. Every second of every day, vacationers, those working or living abroad for short or extended periods, people traveling frequently between countries, and those who maintain multiple countries of residence use our products to give themselves Global Peace of Mind®
An exciting opportunity has arisen for aFinance Assistantwith advanced excel to work alongside the existing finance team in Steyning, West Sussex. Reporting to our Head of Finance, candidates must have a flexible approach and be prepared to take on additional duties as required.
- · Review and upload of claims payments to member and providers through payment provider platform and bank
- · Reconciling multi-currency premium and claims bank accounts
- · Investigating and managing queries on Western Union portal
- · Credit control for individual and corporate clients
- · Setting up and maintaining SEPA direct debit collections and processing credit card payments
- · Corporate client invoicing and reconciliation of statement of accounts
- · Managing client finance mailbox
- · Dealing with queries from clients and providers by email and telephone
- · General finance administrative duties
- · Ad hoc duties as determined from time to time
- · Competent MS Excel (sort, filter, copy/paste, formatting, basic formulas); Word and Outlook.
- · Experience of multi-currency
- · Excellent numeracy skills
- · Good interpersonal and customer service skills (both written and spoken)
- · Exceptional level of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- · Enthusiastic, self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
- · Experience of making international payments is advantageous
- · Experience of working in an insurance or compliance environment would be advantageous
- · Educated to at least A level (Maths and English) or equivalent.
Due to our superb location overlooking the South Downs, it is essential you have your own transport (free parking).
IMG is committed to developing and maintaining working environments and practices, which ensure equality of opportunity in both the recruitment and advancement of staff. IMG works on behalf of FCA Regulated Companies and will therefore carry out background checks.
Posted 112 days ago