In - Avonmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
25000.0000 - 27000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Resourcer to work for a rapidly growing company who specialise in the User Experience (UX) Sector. This permanent position is located in offices in Bristol that are easily accessible by bus or train.
The Project Co-ordinator/Manager will work with a range of clients, some are small independent companies, some are Universities or Government organisations, or charities, other clients are big brands and high street names. You will be responsible for liaising directly with the client to take a full project brief and then plan effectively to identify candidates to take part in research sessions and testing.
The Project Manager role will include:
- Liaising directly with clients over email, the phone, and very occasionally face to face
- Taking in depth project briefs and creating internal documentation to support projects
- Providing quotes and issuing invoice information to the accounts team
- Using a database and mailing system to contact potential participants
- 'Recruiting’ suitable people to participate in one off testing and research sessions
- Speaking to participants on the phone to screen for suitability
- Limited budget management on each project
- Other administrative duties including email management, and data management using Excel
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills and the willingness to spend a large part of the day speaking on the phone
- Team work; each Project Manager is responsible for their own workload but we still work closely with our colleagues
- Advanced Excel; good knowledge of Excel including formatting and some basic formulas is essential
- Attention to detail; our clients work is all about accuracy and design so we aim to deliver perfection in all we do in order to match their high standards
- Experience in recruitment, the ability to match real people with a written brief or description
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and targets is essential
- Able to think on your feet and come up with solutions when faced with a challenge
This is a permanent position located in Bristol.
Working Hours: 9am - Monday to Friday.
Click 'apply' now or call Lucy Fieldhouse on