Process Technologist - Barnard Castle | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Barnard Castle, County Durham, England
Contract (Full time)
CK Group are recruiting for a Process Technologist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Barnard Castle on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £22 per hour Umbrella
Process Technologist Role:
• Comply with all GMP guidelines and all Regulatory requirements, ensuring all documentation is of a standard acceptable to external inspectors (. MHRA/).
• Undertake self-audits on a regular basis, to ensure implementation of the required technical and GMP standards is uniform throughout.
• To lead small cross functional teams either for a small individual project or a sub-project.
• To act as a point contact and provide an effective troubleshooting service for the specific production areas of the Product Stream that have been allocated as the responsibility of the Technologist.
• Understands the process validation lifecycle as well as pharmaceutical experience in a technical, manufacturing or quality function
• Is able to identity and discuss potential for process optimisation and cost of waste reduction opportunities.
• An ability to manage concurrent projects to tight timescales, both independently and in a cross-functional team environment.
• An enthusiastic approach to pharmaceutical process development and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, in a clear and accurate manner.
• Be able to author scientific technical documentation to the required standards with minimal rework
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Process Technologist role will be based at our clients site in Barnard Castle, County Durham.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50796.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate