Care Assistant - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Up to £13 per hour + Free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
Join Newcross today for a rewarding career in healthcare!
As a Care Assistant in Oxford and the surrounding areas, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive health and social care team to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK.
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
Access to Flexi Pay!
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays)! All managed through our handy app, HealthForceGo, when you submit your timesheets.
Apply today, and you can start within a week!