Clinical Service Manager - Cardiff - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Clinical Service Manager
Cardiff - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Domus are currently working on behalf of a market leader, who are currently looking for a Clinical Service Manager to work alongside the Hospital Director at their purpose built Forensic Hospital.
This is a fantastic opportunity an already established Clinical Services Manager to gain experience of working with a specific client group in a larger Hospital or a very experienced Senior Healthcare Professional looking for the next step in their Career Pathway.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Healthcare Professional to work alongside the Hospital Director (as part of the Senior Management Team) and Multi-disciplinary team to provide excellent Care and Treatment to our client group.
Key responsibilities of a Deputy Hospital Director:
- Responsible for ensuring that our Clinical services are run efficiently across all domains and support the team to remain compliant with Operational, Regulatory and Contractual standards by monitoring, reviewing and auditing our Clinical performance.
- As the Clinical Services Manager, you will ensure that the highest level of client care is delivered.
- Able to demonstrate leadership, organisation and co-ordination alongside contemporary and current Clinical knowledge to ensure implementation of robust Clinical Strategy; Governance, Models of Care and Interventions.
- Advise, support and educate nurses in their areas of service delivery
- Maintain high profile leadership in areas of clinical governance as they impact on the nursing department.
- Monitoring performance of site Clinical Nurse Manager and Charge Nurses.
- Step in for the Hospital Director when they’re away.
Essential criteria of Deputy Hospital Director:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Extensive managerial experience
- Dynamic leadership skills
- Experience monitoring staff performance
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Sign on bonus - £5,000 Welcome Bonus
- Relocation support lump
- PD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- NMC Payment in full
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Isabella at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.