Wealth Management PA
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England
22000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Posted 33 days ago
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with service
- Annual Leave buy and sell scheme
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme or Salary Sacrifice
- Cash Plan
- Group Income Protection
- Dress down Fridays
- Charity fundraising events
- Social Clubs
- Work from home 3 days a week
About the company:
An Independent Financial Advisers based in Bath are hiring for a Wealth Management Administrator. They have a strong focus on creating a high performing, fun and supportive culture.
- Keep the Financial Planner & Client regularly updated on the progress of outstanding cases and dealing with any technical queries.
- Ensure all iO Lead and Client/Plan data and appropriate Opportunity/ServiceCase/Tasks are accurate and collating information in line with Financial Planner’s requirements.
- Collate and pre-populate New Business / Servicing forms and application packs. Function: Wealth Management Reports to: Client Service Manager Line Reports: None Purpose of Role: To deliver comprehensive support to Financial Planner(s) whilst delivering excellent service to the businesses customers and colleagues
- Process all new business ensuring all transactions are tracked through to accurate and timely completion.
- Create and update client platform account records.
- Deal with technical queries relating to Money Laundering checks including Referrals & Beneficial Owner queries.
- Issue progress reports to customers at regular intervals when dealing with lengthy transactions.
- Produce and issue client fee invoices.
- Proactively review investment portfolios and platform accounts on a regular basis ensuring that all are in order and any necessary work is carried out . topping up of cash accounts/checking cash invested correctly
What is required:
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience within a PA position.
- Previous experience working within a wealth management or professional services business.