Coffee Shop Manager - Avonmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Coffee Shop Manager
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
22000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Ashton Gate Stadium is a unique sports and entertainment business with the core aim of providing integral support services to ensure the sustainability of Stephen Lansdown’s sporting group of companies which includes Bristol Sport, Bristol City, Bristol Bears, Bristol Flyers Basketball and each of their respective community charities.
We are looking for a Coffee Shop Manager with care and passion to operationally manage the day to day running of the Coffee Shop and all events in the Sports Bar (to include but not limited to match days). You will work alongside the Front of House team to ensure that standards are upheld at all times and that operations are run smoothly, effectively and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be customer service focused and have strong brand standards as well as being a real host who is committed to quality and hospitality.
Duties will include barista work, stock control and ordering, managing the P&L, food preparation, setting out food on display counters, serving customers and general day to day tasks such as cleaning.
• To be responsible for maintaining our 5 star hygiene rating, the ordering of food and beverages and the development of menus
• To regularly analyse costs and revenue across the department, and pro-actively seek ways to generate additional income and explore cost saving solutions
• To regularly review sales and analyse trends to influence our product range to drive additional revenue
• To be responsible for stock control and stock audits for the coffee shop and sports bar operation
• To be responsible for reconciling and reporting revenue each day of trading
• To manage the full time and casual staff, ensuring that all shifts are covered at all times, within the payroll budget
• To ensure that operating standards are consistently met by the team and reviewed on a weekly basis
To be successful in the recruitment process you must:
• Reliable and must be very organised and comfortable taking ownership of the day to day running of the Coffee Shop and Sports Bar
• Strong financial & commercial acumen
• Can communicate well with others and can create a team environment that is positive and productive
• Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Safeguarding and Equality
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and workers to endorse this commitment.
We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.