Belfast, Northern Ireland
£6.15ph ( UNDER 21) / £8.21ph (OVER 21)
Applications are invited for an experienced Creche Assistant at one of our prestigious health clubs with its state of the art gym environment. Taking on the role of a key person to a group of children you will be expected to promote positive relationships with children, their parents and other staff members.
You will be required to observe and assess children's learning and development and plan for their next steps. Liaising with parents on a daily basis as well as devising termly progress reports in order to share information with parents regarding their children's learning and development. High quality interactions and levels of involvement with the children alongside ensuring all statutory requirements are consistently met is essential, whilst ensuring the overall safety and well-being of the children and a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness at all times.
- Able to work with children and as part of a team
- Following instructions and using own initiative where and when required
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Early Years Foundation Stage
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
- Candidates will be required to have a current or updated DBS check
Working for the Bannatyne Group is more than just a job. Here at Bannatyne we are dedicated to well-being and are always seeking energetic, personable people to join our teams. With Company benefits including full use of the health club facilities and discounts to products and services including our luxury spa treatments. We offer a Cycle to work scheme alongside many high street store discounts and are committed to people development whichever level of experience you enter the organisation at, ensuring every employee has the opportunity to be the best they can be.
Club environments are both exciting and enjoyable.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Subsidised meals whilst on shift (50% discount)
- 30% staff discount on spa treatments
- 20% on products, meals & overnight hotel stays at any of the Bannatyne Hotels.
- Cycle to work scheme
- High street and entertainment saving vouchers
- Free use of gym facilities
- Employee Assistance Programme (Free 24 hr personal support service)
Career development opportunities through the company succession planning programme are available, with some courses even having external professional body accreditation.
Posted 16 days ago