Customer Complaints Escalations Advisor - Old Woking | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Complaints Escalations Advisor
Old Woking, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client based in Woking are seeking a hard-working, Customer Escalations Advisor to work in their growing team.
* Accept and respond to a wide range of escalated queries from Customers via written communication
* Investigating complex issues, prioritising, and implementing appropriate solutions in line with department guidelines, and escalating to line managers.
* Provide ongoing feedback and root cause analysis back to the business for continuous improvement
* Ensure customer complaints are dealt with efficiently and effectively and take responsibility for resolving problems in a timely manner.
Please note this role is a written complaints role and is not a telephone customer services position.
Skills and Knowledge Required
* Previous complaint handling experience ideal
* High level of computer literacy
* Intermediate user of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel.
* Excellent written and oral skills
* Some weekend work will be required as part of your work pattern
* Experience of handling sensitive, confidential customer information
* Our client is offering a salary up to £24,500
* Company bonus scheme depending on performance
* Some weekend work required
This position will be based from home, until the offices in Woking Town Centre re-open