Primary TA Pulborough
Pulborough, West Sussex, England
Unspecified (Full time)
*Teaching Assistant Required for Primary School in Pulborough, West Sussex*
*Teaching Assistant needed in Pulborough*
*About the role: *
*At Engage Education, we’ve specialised in recruiting teaching assistants for over a decade, so we know a bit about finding the ideal school for you. We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic teaching assistant to work full-time at a fantastic primary school in Pulborough, West Sussex to start in November 2021..*
*The school is slightly smaller than average but with a big personality. The pupils at the school want their school to be the best school ever. WIth adults and children working together, guiding the children through the adventure of learning, caring for each other, having fun and taking pride in all that they do, they aim to bring out everyone’s skills and be the best that they can be.*
*The school is best accessed by car due to its slightly rural location. There are frequent busses with a short walk to the school. *
*Our teaching assistants’ duties can include: *
* *Working with small groups of pupils*
* *Providing intervention support*
* *1:1 support for SEND and lower ability pupils*
*The ideal applicant will have:
* Some experience of working with children or in a school
* A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils
* Bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
Highlights of becoming an Engage Teaching Assistant
* Engage Education also has an exclusive partnership with Creative Education which offers over 200 CPD courses for teachers and support staff. Membership with Creative Education is usually via a paid monthly subscription, but as an Engage candidate, you’ll get forever access to all of their current and future content for free.
* Earn up to £500 per week
* Full-time and part-time positions available
* Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum
* Ideal post for graduates looking to move into a career in teaching
Why choose Engage Education?
* We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
* You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
* You will be invited to our wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions, provided by our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. These are completely free to attend!
* £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £ per year
all necessary precautions taken
* SEN: 1 year (preferred)