Become a Mobile App Developer - Upminster | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Become a Mobile App Developer
Upminster, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Become a Mobile App Developer
· Unlimited interviews and career support for 3 years
· No previous experience needed
· Gain employer led skills in as little as 12 weeks
Are you looking to start a new career building applications and programmes for mobiles and smart devices?
Become an App Developer and gain the skills you need in as little as 12 weeks with no previous experience required.
The Training Room are engaging tech-savvy individuals eager to pursue a career developing innovative and user-friendly applications. By supporting your talents, we will help you gain industry desired certifications before matching you to immediate opportunities across our network of IT partners.
You will gain expertise in a variety of disciplines which will ensure you develop a diverse skill-set with which to launch your new career. Upon successful completion of the course you will be offered unlimited interviews for available opportunities for 3 years giving you the best platform to launch your new career.
No experience is required! We will provide you with everything you need to change your career at a speed that suits you; the training, the support and the employment opportunities.
You will gain the following certifications:
· Software Fundamentals Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases.
· Python Fundamentals This course provides skills in all the basic and advanced concepts of Python programming with its interactive learning resources. The course includes topics such as Python basics, data structures, functions in Python, modules in Python, and many more.
· Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications - master data types, operators and decision control structures.
· OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry standard best practices.
· Beginning C 7 Programming Gain knowledge of C programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-
platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios.
Take your first step towards a brighter future today.
For more information on this incredible opportunity CLICK APPLY and we’ll be in touch to answer any questions you may have.