Production Build Technician
Mechanical Fitter MULTIPLE Contract and Permanent Positions!
Are you an experienced Mechanical Fitter/Assembly Technician with a keen eye for detail? Looking to work on cutting edge machinery and complex systems? Then youre reading the right ad!
The ONE Group have an great opportunity to join a leading technology business as a Mechanical Fitter/Assembly Technician. The client are looking to hire the top pedigree of fitters/assemblers/technicians around the Cambridgeshire/Hertfordshire area!
- The client have had a rapid growth expansion and are looking to hire MULTIPLE fitters CONTRACT & PERM!
Our client is a leading global provider of automated machinery to a range of markets. The work will involve assembly and sub assemblies, wiring, testing and installation of the cutting edge technology. You will need to be experienced in hand tools, power tools and a range of testing equipment.
Please apply if you tick all the boxes!
1) Experience in a manufacturing/production/assembly environment
2) Excellent knowledge of mechanical assembly techniques
3) Detailed understanding of mechanical fault finding
4) Able to identify faulty components
5) Precision level assembly of electromechanical complex systems
Posted 49 days ago