Assistant Management - Warrington - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Management Accountant
Warrington - This Area Only
35000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Page Personnel are working with an award- winning global manufacturing brand based in Warrington. The company are currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and are looking for a Finance Reporting Manager to join and help develop their finance team.
Our client is a well-established global brand based in Warrington, with their current position in today's market and the demand of their services, it has allowed them to expand their finance team. The company are continually growing and developing their client portfolio and have double their profit intake within 12 months.
The duties include for the Finance Reporting Manager are:
* Assistance with preparation of monthly management accounts
* Profit and loss account analysis and review for internal and external stakeholder
* Preparation of year end statutory accounts and audit schedules
* Assistance with budget preparation.
* Liaising with stakeholders and preparation and review of the annual budget and regular forecasts
- Use of ERP Systems Sage, Sales Force
The successful applicant for the Finance Reporting Manager role:
* Ideally AAT qualified or equivalent and studying toward ACCA, CIMA or another equivalent financial qualification
* Flexible and adaptable approach, able to deal with a busy environment
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to work across all areas of the business
* Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
- Potentially involved in mentoring or managing a team
* 35,000- £40,000 salary
* Study package
* 28 days holiday
* Company pension scheme
* Free parking on site for when working in the office
* Early finish on a Friday
* Company bonus schemes