£40000 - £45000 per annum + Overtime + Pension
First Achieves Engineering Division are working in partnership with a Successful Precision Engineering company based in the Southside of Glasgow, who have built up a fantastic reputation manufacturing critical precision components to the highest quality of standards predominantly within the Aerospace Sector.
Having recently won a large order, which has resulted in major investments, longterm job security and growth, the company are now seeking to add an additional Manufacturing Engineer to their team.
- £40,000£45,000 Salary
- 39 Hour Week Monday to Friday Day Shift
- 33 Days Annual Leave
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- Fantastic Opportunity for Development & Progression for the right calibre of employees
You will take responsibility for:
- Offline Programming Working with Edgecam, Solidworks or Vericut.
- What we are Looking for:
- A strong understanding of Offline Programming (regardless of package).
- Previous experience producing One offs & working to tight tolerances.
- Exposure to online programming across any software/controls (Ideally Fanuc) and/or strong Turning or Milling experience.
- Other desirable skills include:
- Experience of programming online with Fanuc Lathes or Mills would be extremely desirable however not essential and candidates without this should apply.
- Previous exposure and experience of working within the Aerospace industry would be highly advantageous however not essential
- Edgecam experience would be a fantastic addition however candidates with experience on other CAM packages are highly encouraged to apply
This is a rare occasion to join an Industry Leading Engineering Company. APPLY TODAY & One of our TimeServed Engineering Consultants will be in touch.
Posted 6 days ago