Key Stage 1 Teacher - Birmingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Key Stage 1 Teacher - September
£100 - £150/day
Contract (Full time)
What have you got planned for September? Can we help?
ABC Teachers work in partnership with multiple schools in the Birmingham area.
We are always looking for motivated KS1 Teachers to appoint There is a big drive for September starting now so if you would like support in finding your next role, then please contact us.
Due to the demand for experienced KS1 teachers, you will get the flexibility to do what suits you best. So whether you’re looking for long-term, short-term, day to day work, part-time or full-time work then call the Primary Team on (phone number removed) to get the September ball rolling or submit your details.
What you will need to be successful;
- A passion for supporting pupils
- Reliability and punctuality
- Good curriculum knowledge
- Teaching Qualifications
- Flexibility and adaptability
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
ABC Teachers are REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates’ pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school (subject to qualifying criteria).
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: QTS and experience within the last years.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educompli training package
• Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : (url removed)
Facebook: (url removed)/ABCTEACHERS