Performance Analyst - West Bretton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Performance Analyst - Wakefield
West Bretton, Wakefield, England
13.9200 - 17.4700
Temporary (Full time)
RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Police are currently recruiting for a Performance Analyst to join one of their clients to provide relevant and accurate information and analysis, including the production of analytical products, which will inform and influence decisions.
This is a contract role for an initial 6 months with the potential to be extended, based in the Wakefield area in an office environment with some flexibility to work from home working Monday to Friday. This role pays £ per hour PAYE and £ per hour via an Umbrella.
- Collection and evaluation of data from a variety of sources to identify patterns, trends, series and where appropriate hotspots
- Prepare / contribute to Performance Reports as well as Strategic & Tactical Assessments to provide an accurate picture of the current situation
- Identify emerging issues and make recommendations to inform decision-making and assist senior managers in the commitment of resources and directing business activity
- Through application of analytical methodology draw inferences, conclusions and recommendations.
- To understand and utilise a number of IT software applications at an advanced level in order to produce effective analytical reports
- Attend meetings and briefings to discuss the analytical requirements and where appropriate present the results of the analysis undertaken
- Provide specialist and professional advice to staff at all levels in the effective use of performance analysis to support managerial, operational and investigative strategies
- Experience in previous role as a performance or business analyst
- Experience in an analytical environment where it has been necessary to undertake data analysis or research work
- Maintain tactful and professional approach and ensure that working practices are consistent
- Demonstrable experience in obtaining qualitative and quantitative data through appropriate means
- Skills in proactive and creative research and analytical techniques
- Proficient in the use of software such as Access, CIS, SPSS, MS Excel, OIS and Business Objects
- Experience of preparing and producing complex written reports
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Ability to work well on your own as well as an effective member of a team
A full UK driving licence is required for this post.
This role will be subject to vetting and the successful individual will be required to obtain and maintain these clearances.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.