Administrator - Woolpit | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Woolpit, Suffolk, England
£20000 - £22000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently recruiting for a Procurement Administrator for our client based in Woolpit. You will be joining a busy and friendly buying department and will be assisting in the day to day administration.
Responsibilities of Administrator
* Processing paperwork ., booking in deliveries, stock adjustments.
* Chasing stock deliveries for all depots
* Checking order confirmations against orders placed
* Chasing suppliers for ETA’s
* Liaising with other departments and depots
Required Skills for Administrator
* Good organisational skills
* Good/confident telephone manner
* Computer skills and knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel
* Good communications skills, both oral and written
* Confident and polite
* Ability to work within a small team, under pressure and at speed
* Ability to follow instructions
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
* GSCE in Maths and English C or above (or equivalent)
* Previous experience within a procurement/buying department desirable but not essential
* Ability to learn and willingness to progress