Accounts Payable Clerk
Tamworth, Staffordshire, England
18000.0000 - 20000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Accounts Payable Clerk / Tamworth / Permanent / Flexible Working / £18,000 - £20,000 + Study Support
Macildowie are excited to be working with a market-leading business based in Tamworth looking to add an Accounts Payable Clerk to their growing finance function.
This is a permanent role perfect for someone looking to grow and develop their career with a business that will support and guide them in their career development
The salary for this role is £18,000 - £20,000 dependent on experience, plus study support with an excellent overall package.
They work flexibly with time split 50/50 between home and the office. The working hours are 5pm Monday to Thursday, with Friday finishing at 4pm.
- Ensure that purchase ledger invoices are entered onto the system on a daily basis with accuracy and within a timely manner.
- Complete mid-month and monthly payment runs in accordance with the purchase ledger timetable
- Ensuring supplier statement reconciliation's are completed on a monthly basis.
- Period end process are to be completed, reports ran and actioned in accordance with the finance timetable
- Supplier queries to be dealt with as they arise
- Ensure that weekly and monthly subcontractor payments are processed in accordance with the financial timetable.
Key Skills required:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong working knowledge of multiple finance systems
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to come in and hit the ground running
- Ability to contribute ideas to streamline processes
If this role is of interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me on or let me know via email at .
I would love to hear from you!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.