Industrial Door & Roller Shutter Engineer - Thetford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Industrial Door & Roller Shutter Engineer
Thetford, Norfolk, England
£12 - £15/hour
Permanent (Full time)
INDUSTRIAL DOOR & ROLLER SHUTTER ENGINEER - HOURLY RATE UP TO £ PER HOUR!
Our client have over 50 years experience in the Door Industry. They are looking for an experienced Industrial Door & Roller Shutter Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Hourly rate up to £ per hour.
Mobile phone & Company Vehicle provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hours a week).
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Role & Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for the installation, repair, service and maintenance of Industrial Doors, Roller Shutters and Sectional Doors.
* Geographically, you will cover Norfolk and Suffolk but you must be willing to cover the whole of East Anglia as and when required.
* As well as installation work, the role will entail fault finding, repairing and service calls along with advising customers of potential equipment faults.
* You will be required to take part in an on-call rota.
* At least 2 years experience working with any of the following: Industrial Doors, Sectional Doors, High-speed Doors, Fire Doors, Garage Doors and / or Roller Shutters.
* DHF Diploma in Industrial Door Installation would be beneficial but not essential.
* A strong electrical / mechanical engineering background is essential.
* Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
* CSCS, IPAF & PASMA Certified would be beneficial but not essential as these can be attained by the employer.
* Excellent communication skills are essential.
* You will live in the East Anglia Region.
* You will be a self-starter, someone who can work independnatly as well as within a team and be able to provide guidance to colleagues when needed.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful