Sales Administrator - Aylesford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Aylesford, Kent, England
£20000 - £22000/annum
Temporary (Full time)
We are Waterloo, a leading manufacturer of air distribution products since 1961 and part of the Swegon Group since Spring 2020. A highly regarded and trusted brand, we are a company on a mission to deliver great indoor climates at the lowest lifecycle cost with minimum environmental impact. We do this by utilising our expertise and know-how to help our customers deliver the right system using the best products, all backed up with dedicated support and service to ensure the system delivers for the lifecycle of the building.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our Sales team based at our Aylesford Factory on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
The primary purpose of the Sales Administrator is to support the Internal Sales Team for Sales and Contracts.
As the Sales Administrator, you will:
* Manage customer communication; Liaising with multiple stakeholders, primarily, external sales, and customer enquiries; Fielding of customer telephone calls, inbound and outbound.
* Coordinating sales enquiries and applications through operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
* Support customer sales through multiple customer service provisions; use of ERP systems to manage customer sales in support of process management, quality control and assurance.
* Support and improve stakeholder support for essential growth.
* Eliminate unwavering departmental work overload through managed support levels, practical to customer service demand.
* Encompass an efficient and managed work environment to support and improve team productivity in favour of a healthy work-life balance.
* Boost customer experience by improved key performance indicators.
* Aid Internal Sales department through knowledge and experience and training to offer technical HVAC support and advice.
* Support strategy growth within the business management framework
* Have administrative experience from an M&E or HVAC background
* Have a relevant qualification in Customer Service or Administration
* Have customer service and sales management experience from an engineering, manufacturing or construction background
* Have strong organisational and time management skills
* Have strong mathematical accuracy
* Be detail focused
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term position, to cover maternity and to support the business through an exciting period of growth and change.
This job closes on Wednesday 09th June 2021 and First stage interviews will take place via MS Teams on Tuesday 15th June 2021