Supply Chain Planning Manager - Oxford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Supply Chain Planning Manager
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations.
Supply Chain Planning Manager - £50k + Bens
Our client is an established FMCG group, manufacturing and distributing consumer goods to multiple sectors all over the world. As part of their continued success & growth, they are looking for an exceptional Supply chain manager to be based out of their offices in Oxfordshire.
This role will form a unique link between the supply chain, manufacturing teams & logistics teams.
As Supply & Demand Planning Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
* Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
* Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Logistics to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
* Manage Stock, Inventory and Operational processes to ensure stock availability is high
* Ensure Transport and 3PL providers are hitting KPIs and SLAs
* Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
* Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
* Providing timely and accurate information to the business at times of stock outs and forewarning to the business of stock availability issues.
* Reporting on and follow up on any issues affecting the effectiveness of the supply chain
* Provision of a customer demand forecast which incorporates current and accurate market information that allows the company to correctly predict customer demand and provide its supply chain with the appropriate information to plan how to meet that customer demand.
* Improve relationships among planners, sales, marketing and finance, which will lead to effective knowledge sharing and an optimal consensus forecast to better guide the company.
* Refine systems and methods to continually improve forecasts so that the company can better anticipate customer needs.
* Experience in a similar role is essential, with good end to end Supply Chain knowledge
* ERP / SAP knowledge
* Exceptional Excel skills required (including V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, data management etc.)
* Strong Communication skills and excellent customer expectation management
* Analytical skills to interpret data
* Ability to make critical decisions and work on own initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the worlds leading manufacturers in a business-critical role.