Metropolitan Borough of Stockport, UK
£300 - £350 per week
Permanent (Full time)
Teaching Personnel are looking for a number of confident Cover Supervisors to support our client schools in Stockport in the new academic year.
- Full time and part time roles available from September 2019
- £300 - £350 per week
- Introduction to over 5 successful secondary schools in Stockport for local flexible work
Successful candidates will be working across our client schools in Stockport covering a range of lessons and subjects in the short term absences of teachers. This is an excellent opportunity for a confident Cover Supervisor who has a passion for teaching and wish to expand their teaching experience.
Cover Supervisors will be delivering pre set work to classes of 20-30 students to range of age groups and learning abilities. They will also undertake a number of additional responsibilities including assisting teachers in class, supporting one to one with identified students and working with small groups to help raise student attainment.
To apply for this role, applicants must:
- Have experience working with students aged 11-16 in an educational setting or transferable (Youth Work, Sports Coach or Tutoring)
- Be passionate about education and teaching
- Be willing to work on a flexible basis in a number of local schools
- Be available in from September 2019
Our client schools are located in Stockport and are accessible from the surrounding areas of South Manchester including Tameside and Central Manchester. For immediate consideration, please upload your CV via the link below. For further information on this position, please contact the Manchester Secondary branch.
Posted 110 days ago