Maintenance Engineer - Nottingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
28000.0000 - 32000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
My client are a market leader in manufacturing who are looking for an experienced Maintenance engineer to join their busy team.
Morning shift 6am - 2pm and Nights 10am - 6am - Monday to Friday
Reporting to the Maintenance Team Leader, you will be responsible for the maintenance and continued efficiency of equipment and machinery on the Nottingham plant to optimize technical and financial resources.
• Working with the engineering team to specify maintenance plans for new production lines or facilities.
• Consulting on ways to improve reliability, maintainability and safety
• Solving major technical, equipment or facilities challenges in order to achieve higher performance of the production lines.
• Reacting promptly to any emergencies, breakdowns, malfunctions or other problems to minimize disruption to production.
• Proposing improvements for processes and production lines aimed at reducing maintenance and optimizing operational and energy efficiency.
• Implementing health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives.
• Responsible for in house tooling, jigs & fixtures manufacture using a manual Milling machine and lathe.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment, working as a maintenance engineer with Pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical experience.
• Demonstrated experience supporting a production line. (Supervisory experience is an advantage.)
• Knowledge of CMMS Systems.
• A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills.
• Accredited qualifications in Engineering.
• Must be able to operate manual Milling machines and Lathes, and manufacture to drawing.