General Teaching Assistant needed - Central Manchester area
Manchester - This Area Only
75.0000 - 78.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Prospero Teaching are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant position within a 'Good' Primary school in Manchester. This is a large primary school where you will be supported by an experienced and confident team of teachers. The position will involve all aspects of working with the children: behavior management, keeping pupils engaged within lessons and academic development. You will be expected to work proactively and help organising the learning environment.
Teaching Assistant or classroom experience is essential and a minimum Level 2 qualification is required. The ideal candidate would be confident with all aspects of the role and will have a positive and calm manner. The position would be starting November 2021 and would be a long term position within a range of years in KS1 and KS2.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a supportive school that provides an excellent standard of education.
The role and contract:
- Location - Manchester
- Position - Primary Teaching Assistant
- Type of work - Teaching Support
- Start date - November 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration - April 2022 in the first instance
- End date (if applicable) - April 2022, subject to review
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £75 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 3:30pm
- A suitable Teaching Assistant qualification, minimum Level 2
- Classroom/Teaching Assistant experience
- Professional references covering the last 2 years
- Up-to-date DBS
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team