WordPress Web Designer / Developer - Farnborough | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
WordPress Web Designer / Developer
Farnborough, Hampshire, England
30000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
WordPress Web Designer / Developer**- Farnborough, Hampshire**
£30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
- Do you have a full understanding of UX and UI best practice?
- Do you have excellent all-round knowledge of WordPress?
- Do you have up-to-date knowledge of the latest web trends and technologies?
About Our Client
We are working for a full-service digital marketing agency, based in Farnborough. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented WordPress Web Designer / Developer to join their expanding team.
The successful applicant’s role will include:
- Own the visual identity, design stage, build and deployment of the website
- Mobile, tablet and desktop responsive website creation
- Produce bespoke WordPress sites for both B2B and B2C clients
- Create website architecture to generate new features and plugins, custom functionality, and custom themes
- Conduct website performance tests and troubleshoot content issues
- Collaborate with in-house creatives and digital team
- Streamline web design and development practices to optimise project delivery times
- Regular maintenance of the current portfolio of websites
- Take part in internal team meetings focusing on website creation and content
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency in wire-framing tools
- Excellent all-round knowledge of WordPress
- WooCommerce experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Third party hosting platform knowledge
- Experience developing complex backend systems
- Experience working with and creating APIs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest web trends and technologies
- A team player attitude as this position will be split between working from home and being based in the office
You will provide expert guidance on the overall look, feel and functionality of our clients ever-growing website projects. Experienced in the design and development of stunning websites that are intuitive and easy to navigate. A full understanding of UX and UI best practice is essential to help drive website conversions.
What’s On Offer
- 23 days holiday per year (3 to be saved at Christmas) plus bank holidays
- Funded pension plan
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- Free onsite parking
Job Number: VR/02914
Not for youbut you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.