Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England
£20k per year
Deputy Manager- Extra Care Scheme
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a result driven, experienced Deputy Manager to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business.
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, thrive on developing on your team, take pride in your compliance and want to be part of one of the UK's most exciting businesses within Domiciliary Care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care, then this role is for you.
This is a full time permanent position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided, and you will have a fantastic Senior Management Team to work alongside to grow the business and support your own career development.
The role of the Deputy Manager is to support the Branch and Branch Manager in the effective running of services. You will be responsible for the first line supervision of office staff and deputise for the branch manager in their absence.
The main duties will be:
Responsible for safe and legal delivery of service
- Upholding brand values in service delivery
- Implementing London Care policies and procedures
- Managing Co-ordinator and Supervisor alongside the Registered Care Manager
- All aspects of training care staff alongside the Registered Care Manager
- Organising and delivering Care Worker Induction Training alongside the Registered Care Manager
- Organising regular staff meetings alongside Registered Care manager and supervisors
- Ensuring full compliance throughout the business
- Responsible for the legal and ethical running of the day-to-day business.
- Understand and work within regulator legislation, standards and regulations
- Keep full and accurate records in accordance with legal requirements
- Undertaking and monitoring of all appropriate assessments relating to new and old customers
- To undertake/facilitate reviews of customers' needs/requirements in accordance with guidelines
- Liaise with other health professionals as appropriate
- Planning and implementing supervisions and appraisals in accordance with guidelines alongside Registered Care Manager
- To deliver/facilitate all necessary development requirements in accordance with the needs of the service
- To understand and monitor health and safety in the workplace and in the field
- Ultimate responsibility for all staff alongside the Registered Care Manager
- To ensure implementation, execution and management of quality control systems including stocks of uniforms, PPE and other office stationery.
- Implementation and management of complaints procedure alongside the Registered Care Manager
- Implementation of performance management protocols where necessary
- Take on-call duties as part of a team on a rota basis. Display flexibility with team members
- Ensuring all emergency on-call issues are dealt with effectively e.g. covering calls either directly or indirectly when care workers are sick or absent. Recording all emergency calls and passing the information to appropriate parties. Auditing various records
- Be available to all emergencies
Comfort Call are an equal opportunities employer and part of the City and County Healthcare Group.
Posted 33 days ago