IT Infrastructure Manager - Edinburgh | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Infrastructure Manager
50000.0000 - 60000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
- My client is looking for an Infrastructure Manager who will lead the day to day technology infrastructure support, operations and services, including Virtual Infrastructure, Servers, Storage, Backups, Networks and Cloud Technology.
- Manage the lifecycle of infrastructure hardware, software and services, in conjunction with other IT Teams.
- Manage infrastructure projects and ongoing infrastructure change management, maintenance, continuous improvements and governance processes.
- Hands-on management and ownership of technology infrastructure operations and services
- Experience of LAN, WAN infrastructure, Network protocols, Routers, Switches, Firewalls and VLAN's
- Experience of managing and coaching teams
- Experience of project management and delivery
- Excellent knowledge of Win 10, Office 365 and Azure AD, Azure, Citrix, VMWare, Server 2019
- Veeam Backup solutions, storage hardware, and system monitoring solutions
- Knowledge of Unified Communications and Network Security desirable
- Change management processes
- Experience of ITIL environments and processes