Tekla Detailer - Chepstow | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chepstow, Monmouthshire, Wales
£37500 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
JN Technical are recruiting an experienced Tekla Detailer for an established structural steel company. The successful candidate will be working on large scale UK steelwork contracts across the commercial, infrastructure, residential and industrial sector.
Tekla Detailer key responsibilities:
* Experience in building structures modelling
* Provide TEKLA Modelling from clients drawings, fabrication and fitting drawing production and support to all projects.
* Generation of Fabrication, Fittings and GA drawings and NC Data.
* Produce reports for export to STRUMIS (steel fabrication software) files as per Works requirements.
* Ensure that all models and drawings are delivered to project fabrication programme.
* Knowledge of current drawing practice and standards related to Model build, connections and fabrication drawings.
* Good time and project management skills.
As the new TEKLA Detailer you will be responsible for modelling steel structures within TEKLA which includes initial model for PML production, 3D modelling, approval drawings for the submission to client, component and fabrication drawings. Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years Tekla experience with a strong working knowledge of the structural steel industry. This is an excellent opportuntiy to join a very secure organisation with a fantastic order book and reputation