Business development Director
Liverpool - This Area Only
80000.0000 - 160000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Business Development Director
£160k OTE uncapped
We are recruiting for a business development Director to drive B2B sales of software (SaaS) to a wide range of verticals including (but not limited to):
- Financial services
Working for an established global technology company specialising in fraud prevention, location services and identity data intelligence. You will utilise your consultative sales skills to discover areas where you can add efficiency and remove pain-points within your potential customers' business.
This role suits a hunter mentality who enjoys building leads, networking, and researching to build and develop a profitable client base. You will have experience working on £50k+ SaaS deals and operating at C+ level within customers' organisation.
You will be responsible for your own lead generation. The product is new so inbound queries are low.
This role is home based and as such a driven, motivated individual that has experience working remotely is essential. Travel to the office once per week and customer meetings is required.
Your key responsibilities as a Business Development Director will be to:
- To pro-actively self-generate new business leads, building a pipeline, which should be three times the revenue target. You will be cold calling, using LinkedIn and other marketing activity to drive revenue.
- Demonstrate growth of company revenue quarterly with an emphasis on profitability
- Ensure the UK revenue and profit margin targets are achieved through a direct value-based sales approach of selling data as services
- Understand the specific areas within a sector who could benefit from the solution and help grow the new and exciting solutions which in turn will help grow the overall proportion within the team.
- Selling to new logo businesses but also establishing warm leads through collaboration internally and "Cross Sell" opportunities where other areas of the business could already be within these sectors.
- Sales strategy and planning
- Working with the Sales Director, review, execute and develop the sales strategy in line with the business strategy
This job is perfect if you:
- Experience selling SaaS solutions into fintech, banking, or financial services
- Experience selling fraud software - essential
- Have 5+ years' experience exceeding sales quotas in SaaS sales environment
- Possess excellent communication and influencing skills
- Have a history of effective relationship management
- Are driven by working toward sales targets in a Business to Business environment
- Have a demonstrable sales process and enjoy following a lead from inception to close
- Are a sales motivated individual who enjoys over-achieving against targets
- Have experience dealing with challenging stakeholders to deliver projects on target and budget
In return we are offering:
- Upto £80k basic and £80k bonus OTE
- Flexible working