£100 - £140 per day
We are looking for a passionate, motivated and dedicated Art Teacher to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4 in Liverpool for a full time position to start in September.
Wellbeing is at the heart of everything that we represent, for staff and pupils alike, as we strive to provide a secure, caring and fun environment.
The ideal candidate will have excellent subject knowledge and will be creative and passionate about sharing that knowledge with our students.
Our staff have a welldeserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly specialist consultant with a 24 hour oncall facility
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- recommend a friend bonus worth up to £300
- flexible hours and working patterns
- Delivering engaging and differentiated Art and Design Lessons
- Monitor pupils progress and keep records on their development
- Organise your classroom to create a positive teaching environment, liaising with relevant teaching assistants and support staff to develop effective working relationships with pupils and colleagues
- Plan, prepare and teach appropriate lessons within your specialist subject area enabling all student abilities to access the curriculum
- Attend meetings, parents evenings and inservice training days as required by the school, helping them in all areas to the best of your ability
- Hold a qualification with, or leading to, UK Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply) and relevant degree.
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
- Be passionate about teaching and your subject
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to a school
- Have proven classroom management skills
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Educations child protection and UK eligibility checks, including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and full referencing process, and the cost of any new police check (DBS) required will be met by the candidate. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start working in the school soon after.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Heidi McGreary, via email ######### or telephone######### at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Catering, Technicians, Administration and Finance.
Posted 43 days ago