Interim Part Time Finance Officer
£27000 - £31000 per annum
Contract (Part time)
Are you looking for a part time role for 28hrs per week?
Do enjoy working for a closeknit, vibrant team?
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for a nationally known charity?
Looking for a role that will give you exposure to more senior tasks and provide you with development opportunities?
- Robertson Bell Finance are recruiting for an interim Part Time Finance Officer on a part time basis to join a leading national Charity based in Central London. This will be on an initial 9months fixed term contract, with the possibility to go perm.
- The role of the Finance Officer is to focus on two key areas within the Finance team Accounts Receivable and Payroll. The key responsibilities involved are:
- * Manage the sales ledger, involving credit control & chasing debtors, raising sales invoices, and posting payments to the accounting system
- * Reconciling bank accounts to maintain accuracy of the general ledger
- * Deal with invoice queries efficiently and effectively and ensure that all receipts are processed in a timely manner
- * Assist in month end processes and other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Experience of working within sales ledger, producing bank reconciliations, and accounting to trial balance are all required for this role. Excellent communication skills are an absolute must, and a professional manner is expected in order to succeed in the credit control aspects of this role.
- As the role reports to a supportive line manager who is keen to develop staff, there will be further areas of Finance that can be expanded upon once in the role, and as such, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate. Please apply now to be considered as CVs are under constant review, so do not hesitate in applying.
Posted 98 days ago