Telford, Telford and Wrekin, England
£8.91 to £9.15 per hour
Unspecified (Full time)
The Best Connection has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Printer to work with one of our clients in the Hortonwood area for £ - £!
Working hours are: 06:00-14:00/14:00-22:00/22:00-06:00 Monday to Friday
This is an ongoing or long-term position!
Pay rate is starting at £. Night shift is paid at an overtime rate. There are opportunities for progression.
Job role / duties:
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to and that a “clean as you go” policy is followed.
- Monitor the SAP computer system to ensure the machine plan is followed.
- Read and follow Works Instructions along with other data available to ensure the machine is fed . Film, Inks, Cores etc.
- Maintain good housekeeping and effective planning to ensure the machine does not stand due to lack of forward planning.
- Ensure materials are at the machine and readily available.
- Work as a team with the Printer.
- Complete all documentation as required and communicate using the shift handover book together with verbal communication when taking over the shift and handing over the shift.
- Follow procedures and tasks allocated by the Printer.
- Report all machine faults as they occur following the procedures in place.
- Ensure shift handovers are carried out in the most productive manner.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as and when required by the Management
- Have flexible availability
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Attention for detail
- Experience desirable but not essential
- Ability to work to target
Immediate starts available for successful candidates for more information please call the branch on######### or click “Apply now!”
Benefits of working for TBC:
- Ongoing assignments
- Shifts to suit
- Holiday entitlement
- Person accident insurance
- Excellent rates of pay
- On-line payslips
- Pension provision
Benefits & Requirements:
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
How to achieve higher pay rate:
Referencable Work History or Experience
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change