East London, Greater London, England
32127.0000 - 50935.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Wayman education is looking for a chemistry teacher to work within a mixed school in West London.
- A chemistry teacher is required from January 2022 to work on a full time basis at this outstanding school.
- They are looking for an excellent chemistry teacher to join their already strong team to help maintain their high standards.
- Immediate interviews for this chemistry teacher position.
- The successful chemistry teacher will be joining this mixed school to teach key stages 4 & 5.
This is an outstanding mixed school in west London, that is a 15 minute walk from the station or a 6 minutes bus ride with multiple routes servicing the area. Their progress 8 report is well above average and we have placed multiple candidates at this school due to our long lasting relationship with them and this is a great chance for you to be part of the continued success story.
Experience and Qualifications
Applications for this chemistry teacher role are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career including NQT's.
- Lesson planning and effective delivery to meet the needs of all learners
- Assessment and recording of achievement
- Managing the classroom and resources effectively in order to create a safe, stimulating and positive learning environment for all students
- To maintain positive discipline and promote the well-being and progress of students, providing guidance and advice
- Monitoring patterns of attendance and punctuality
- To engage fully with professional development activities
- Developing positive relationships with colleagues, parents and students, maintaining effective lines of communication
Wayman Education is a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years experience within the education field. We’ve worked hard to establish our reputation with our clients as one of the most reliable teaching agencies in London through our core values of honesty and customer excellence.
To be considered for this chemistry teacher position or any other teaching opportunities please forward a CV as soon as possible.