IT Helpdesk Engineer
Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
25000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
A Hertfordshire based employer, who offers a state of the art VOIP telephone system to a niche customer base, is looking to take on an IT Helpdesk Engineer on a permanent basis.
You will be home based, travelling to customer sites to install the product and the Hertfordshire office for meetings and team catch ups.
The team is small, so a willingness to work hard and support your colleagues is essential.
A broad salary range of 25k - 35k is offered based on experience.
Responsibilities of the IT Helpdesk Engineer include:
- Being responsible for answering calls from customers in a timely manner, offering support and reassurance to less techy individuals.
- Offer unlimited training to customers, remaining patient and understanding.
- Diagnose and fix faults
- Travel nationwide to customer sites
- Installing a QoS, PoE network switch, configuring Internet connectivity and either demonstrating or installing physical phones in each room
- Deliver in depth face to face training on the product
Essential skills required for the IT Helpdesk Engineer:
- A full UK Drivers licence with transport
- Happy with overnight stays and travel around the UK
- An in-depth knowledge of Networking
To hear more about this great opportunity, apply today!